Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Here goes nothing..

 
Well, hello all.  This is my first entry.  I am very new at this blogging thing so please excuse me if I am at all awkward..............
Why did I start this you might ask?
Welp, I have been reading and following other blogs for years now and I decided it was my time to start my own.  I needed somewhere to let out my thoughts about anything and everything.

I don't have a theme to this yet..or I might not ever..but my topics will include:
-Make up
-Photography
-My (long) journey to becoming fit haha
-Recipes
-Pretty much anything that sparks my interest

I guess I should start off by telling you a little about me..
My name is Kelly, I am 26, and I live in a small ass town in New England....yes..still with my parents.  ( I know!I know! Leave the nest already)  I guess I just haven't found the place and time yet to start venturing off from home..or the money....anyways!

I graduated from the local community college with a Business Management degree pretty much because I couldn't decide what to study or what to be.  Now I realize that I wish I went to a beauty school because that is what I am most passionate about...Someday I hope I stumble upon a career in that direction...for now its working for an online store and waitressing at a local country club..Enough about the boring stuff..

You may come to find me as a little bit weird... but that's okay and I accept that, I am defiantly not one of those basic chicks...

I guess that all I should start with for this first blog.  I'm making my Dad a special dinner tonight of Mussels Marinara. Perhaps (if it comes out good) I can share with you in my next blog.
Ta ta for now.







No comments:

Post a Comment