Thursday, November 6, 2014

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!! Better late than never :)

Oh em gee another post already!!!??
haha....yeah I didn't want to put errvythin in the last post so I am making another one. 
This is about Halloween!!
Soooo this year I wanted to be a fairy!..not just like Tinkerbell because that's boring ...I wanted to be a garden fairy.  I love to make my costumes that way I KNOW no one else is going to have the same costume... and how Matt decides on a costume is he first picks out a hat he likes and basis the costume on that.....can you guess what he is?? huh? huh???
                
He's Chocolate Moose "Mousse" haha yup he came up with that all buy himself. I thought it was a pretty clever idea...he also made his costume too :)

So way ahead of time I ordered some green contacts knowing I wanted to be a fairy.  These are the ones I got Pinky Paradise.  I love them.  I know my eyes are pretty green to begin with but these gave them that extra round doll look with a bit more of a green pop.
you can see better here..
I then added pointed ears that I had from a long time ago when I worked at a retail store and dressed up as an elf during Christmas shopping time..


My costume was a white dress I had which I brought from Jcpenney a few years ago for like $10. I dyed it green with Rit fabric dye and then glued a bunch of flowers and leaves that I got from Michael's Craft store. and I got my wings from Amazon.  Its kinda hard to see the wings so I will insert a picture here:

I also got some wire from Micheal's and wrapped it with floral tape, then glued ivy leaves to it and wrapped it around my leg like a vine growing up and then made a head crown with flowers.. You kinda can see in the first pic....then I did my eyes with a ton of green and put sparkles and glitter everywhere.. which is kinda hard to tell from the pics, but you get the point and then crimped my hair and Voila a fairy!

Now its time to partyyyy!


They had color changing lighted ice cubes! It was awesome!!
I had a great night!!
Happy Halloween from us, Cody, and the scary pumpkin my mom carved!!




"Just keep Swimming"


No comments:

Post a Comment