Monday, November 17, 2014

Latest Obsession: Game of Thrones

Ohh man...so lately I have been OBSESSED with watching Game of Thrones.  I never watched it when it was being aired on TV.  I guess I thought it was just a medieval show with tons of fighting and wars which I usually think is super boring....  But oh boy was I wrong....

I started watching it after hearing tons of people say it was one of their favorite shows and after my friend Adrienne told me I had to see it.  I was very skeptical and at first...I first watched 3 episodes and wasn't really into it....  Maybe because I watched it with my Mom in the living room and well...in Game of Thrones there is a lot...a LOT of boobies haha soo it was a little awkward.....

Anyways a few weeks past and I thought I would try watching it again on my laptop..  My Dad likes to watch his cowboy shows until he goes to bed so I don't really watch too much TV..  In the last 2 weeks I have been watching it non-stop. The other day I watched it until 2:30 am and that was 5 hours straight that I had been watching it. haha.  The story lines are just soo good and they always leave you hanging.  There are so many different things going on with each of the characters in the different lands that you NEED to keep watching.  I really can't imagine watching this episode by episode on TV and waiting a whole week to see the next one.  I mean, I will HAVE to when the new season starts and it will be pure torture.

ok so I just want to list some of my favorite characters without giving too many spoilers away to people who have not seen it....if you haven't seen it... YOU SHOULD!! :)

As of right now I am almost at the end of Season 3.

TOP 3 FAVORITES:

1 -Khalessi is by far my favorite-  First, she is of course beautiful and I would die for her hair..haha I love her boldness, how she has a heart, and of course her dragons.
2 -Another one of my favorites is Tryion-  He may be on the wrong side that I am rooting for but I believe in the end he will make the right decisions.  He is very funny and can get his way out of most things.
3- and of course Jon Snow.  He is so cute and looks like a scared puppy dog most of the time but can be strong when he needs to.

 I can't wait to finish up Season 3 tonight after a nice gym sesh :)

"Just Keep Swimming"



No comments:

Post a Comment