Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hello Fall! I've missed you..

Breathe innnnnnnn...can't you smell it in the air? The smell of leaves, the crisp air, apples, pumpkins...
HAPPY FALL!!!

This is my absolute favorite time of the year!! I love everrrrything about it...Here's a list of my favorite things to do in the fall:
  • Drinking hard cider (Sugar and cinnamon rim)
  • Snuggling under blankets
  • Carve/Paint Pumpkins
  • Roast pumpkin seeds
  • Go to my all time favorite place...Salem, MA
  • Make my Halloween Costume
  • Get new cute boots
  • Go to a corn maze
  • Go apple picking


  • Celebrate Halloween <3
  • Make something pumpkin flavored
  • Watch as many scary movies as possible (Speaking of scary movies....its really funny because I used to be TERRIFIED of scary movies...When I was younger...even in high school, if all my friends were going to the movies to see a scary movie I wouldn't go.  Now I absolutely love them and realized they are not as scary as I thought...well most of them.  I still won't watch Paranormal Activity because I don't like the fact that you can't see what it is...and I do believe in spirits so this is a movie I am just not ready for..even though I have heard that it isn't THAT bad.  Another kind of movie that I don't like is EXTREME bloody movies.... I've seen most of the Saw movies and I like those because of the story part...it's just they could have shyed away a littttttttttle from the gore..But I guess that;s what makes it scary..)
  • Watch Halloween themed movies
Oh boy am I excited!!!

So another thing I love in Fall is the fairs!  We already went to the local fair...and this past week we went to another one..The Big E!  This one is much more exciting because there is so much more to look at.  There are 6 state Buildings that have everything themed from that State.  There is Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and Rhode Island.  We went in all except RI because at that point we were hungry and ready to find yummy food.  I wish I took more pictures but this is what I have:

Of course we had to check out the animals!


The elephant was my favorite :)

Left: A deep fried almond joy...I don't think I need to say more....Right: is a man in the Vermont building making maple candy

Left: Woodchuck hard cider with a sugared and cinnamon rim YUMM it was delish!! Right:Yuengling Light..first time trying this and I am definitely NOT a beer fan...but this was so light and crisp it was pretty good

Left: Fried pickles.....SOOO GOOD...Right:I saw a girl holding a Gismo from Gremlins and told Matt I HAD to have him!!!! We went to the game section and found that it was a prize to my favorite game!  The one where you squirt the water and try to make it to the top first!...I had to win twice to win this baby.. Matt won the first time and then I won the second :)  I was a very happy girl after winning him.  It was a fun night.
"Just Keep Swimming"

And a little Hello from Cody ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment