Monday, September 29, 2014

National Coffee Day!

Its national coffee day and I need morreee this morning.. that is for sure...
Everyday I bring one cup to work and usually NEVER drink a full cup.  I like when my coffee is hot and can't drink it once its the slightest bit cold so the bottom 1/4 of my coffee is usually left in my cup.  Today I downed the whole cup...and need more...ahhh im soo spacey and sleepy...stupid monday mornings...
ANYWAYS..

So Thursday I went to my friend Robyn's house and got to play with baby Brodie and my main man Dominic.  Gosh those kids are so damn cute.


Friday- Matt and I went to Apex Orchards in Shelburne, MA and went apple picking.



 It was the perfect day for it too! I was so nice out.  They only had Mcintosh and Cortlands to choose from so we picked both and split the bag. yum yum I wanna make an apple crisp.  I'm eating one right now as I write this post...this might sound weird but I like to slice it up and put cinnamon and....salt on the slices!! OH SO GOOD... don't diss it until you try it!


Saturday night we went to Quarters after I got out of work.  Matt always likes to start off playing Tapper :)  This place is pretty fun and you can reveal your inner nerd.  I mean who wouldn't want to play arcade games and drink at the same time?  If anyone has the chance to go I recommend their fries with the truffle mayo...its to die for..and definitely not healthy haha...oops

Speaking of healthy....I'm gonna get my ass to the gym tonight! wooooo!  I haven't been in quite sometime...  I've been sooo tired lately and when I get home from work I just lay on the couch and do nothing....so I decided maybe if I went to the gym it would give me a little more energy...we shall see!

What else?
oh!  I have been SUPER addicted to this game on my iphone...
It's so freaking addicting.. Sometimes it makes me quite frustrated but I managed to beat all the levels available and also got high scores in each level...yes...I am THAT addicted... Please update this app soon with more levels!!!!!!! Also if you haven't played it...go download it ...now!

That's all I got for noww <3 xoxoxo


"Just keep swimming"

PS....OH MY!! Look what my Mom just brought me! Thanks Mom! :)
HAPPY NATIONAL COFFEE DAY!


PSS.....Is it freaking Halloween yet?!
Okkkayyyyyy Byeeeeeeeee #frozen

No comments:

Post a Comment