Wednesday, June 18, 2014

House of sweat, Pretty Little Liars, and Thunderboomers...

WOOP WOOP! I finally went to the gym! And WHEW it felt really great.. I really do love going but sometimes it's so hard to get there with everything that's been going on!  I worked on just legs..I did most of the leg machines, squats, dead lifts, and then the elliptical for a bit...
 
It wasn't my personal best burn but I also didn't want to over do things right off the bat since I haven't been in what...?....a few months...badd girl
 
I also wanted to be able to walk today and not have to crawl on the floor haha...I am not as sore as I thought I would be..don't get me wrong I am sore just not crying...yet.... I guess I should knock on wood because its usually the 2nd day where my legs get soooo sore after a workout....I am sure I will be complaining later...
 
After I got home from the gym I made a nice salad and sat down to watch my favorite show!
 
Pretty Little Liars!!... I am so obsessed with that show its not even funny.  I love it!  It's soo addicting and theres ALWAYS something happening to keep you on the edge of your seat.  It usally so overboard that things like that CAN'T possibly happen...but it does on PPL.

Ugh I love everything they wear too!
 
The only bad thing about going to the gym at night is that I can't fall asleep until late and I have to get up at 6am every morning for work.  I know I was going to be so exhausted in the morning so I took a Melatonin.  Seriously these are a life saver!  They make me get so sleepy and fall asleep right away...
 
 
 I was in such a nice deep sleep until around 2am I woke up in a panic!! There was a wicked lightning storm!
I jumped up at the loudest crack of lightning I thought the whole house was shaking.  Every time that happens I picture the tree outside of our house bursting into flames from it....but no it was just my imagination...
 
Welp I guess I should get back to work now...I am excited to go to the gym again tonight and get back in the game..
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment